Principal Investigator: Isabelle Buard, PhD
Co-investigators: David B Arciniegas, MD; Lisa Brenner, PhD; Johnston-Brooks Catharine, PhD; Christopher Filley, MD; James P Kelly, MD; Brice McConnell, MD PhD.
This study plans to learn more about the brain function benefits associated with the health related changes in patients with mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mTBI) who entered the treatment program from the Marcus Institute for Brain Health (MIBH).
If you are interested in participating in the study, please contact Lucas Lattanzio at (303) 724 – 2205 or via email at Lucas.Lattanzio@CUAnschutz.edu.
You are eligible to participate in this study if you meet the following conditions:
- Between the ages of 21-99
- Diagnosed with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) of at least mild severity
- Experienced at least one Traumatic Brain Injury
- Experiencing persistent post traumatic symptoms, such as flashbacks, nightmares, or severe anxiety
- Able to offer independent, informed consent to participate in the study
You are ineligible to participate in this study if the following conditions apply:
- History of other neurological disease (other than mild TBI) including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and epilepsy, among others
- Co-occurring schizophrenia or bipolar disorder diagnosis